Last Updated on July 6, 2023 by Rohan
Meta just launched a new app “Threads“, a text-based conversation app. The app is officially rolled out in more than 100 countries worldwide for both Android & iOS.
With Threads, you can share text updates and join public conversations. Similar to Instagram, you can follow people and connect with your friends on Threads.
You just need an Instagram account to get started with Threads.
How to Get Instagram Threads
The app is available on Google Play Store & App Store.
To start using Threads, just go to Play Store or App Store and search for “Instagram Threads”. Then download and install the app.
Once the app is installed, here’s how to sign up for it.
How to Sign Up for Threads on iPhone
1) Launch the Threads app on your iPhone.
2) Log in using your Instagram account.
3) If you want to use a different account, tap Switch accounts and select the profile.
4) Next you’ll be asked to customize your Threads profile. You can add a bio and insert a link. If you want the same bio as your Instagram profile, tap Import from Instagram. Tap Skip if you want to edit your profile later.
5) Select whether you want to keep your profile public or private.
6) Follow the accounts you like.
7) Tap Join Threads.
That’s it. You’ll now land on the home screen. Take your time and explore it!
How to Use Threads, an Instagram App
You won’t find it difficult to use Threads if you are a regular Instagram user. The app features are almost similar to it.